Join our team as we build systems to power the future of space exploration.
Infinity designs, fabricates, tests, and delivers complete advanced power systems for spacecraft, aircraft, and underwater vehicles. Our mission is to power a new generation of clean, quiet, high-performance energy systems for space, high altitude, underwater, and anywhere in between using our fuel cell products and carbon-free fuels.
We are a customer-focused, systems developer and manufacturer. We have decades of fuel cell and hydrogen systems design and equipment experience. We share a passion for leading the industry into a new era of performance, ease of use, and standardization. We provide high value products to meet humanity’s need for power, energy and life support as we reach toward the stars.
- In the last few years, this organization has seen record growth year over year.
- The Corporate Senior Accountant position is a VERY visible role directly supporting the organization.
- Work closely with the CFO.
- The Corporate Senior Accountant will make a large impact on the business.
- The company loves to promote from within, and the position provides career advancement opportunities.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE: Corporate Senior Accountant
The Corporate Senior Accountant will act as shared services for multiple divisions.
- Month-end closing process.
- Financial reporting and Management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- KPI and variance analysis
- Assist with new Inventory implementation.
- Job Costing
- Ad hoc projects and analysis.
- QuickBooks – preferred.
- Monthly reporting and analysis (P&L and balance sheet) including sales, margin, and indirect cost.
- Perform detailed account reconciliations.
QUALIFICATIONS: Corporate Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong general accounting experience
- Strong systems skills, Inventory system experience (3-years)
- 3 years experience with Quickbooks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commenserate with experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance