Prepare detailed manufacturing plans for the production of aerospace components in accordance with product drawing and customer requirements, parts lists, and specifications. Create CAD models, dimensioned operation sheets, and work instructions for manufacturing processes to meet to customer specifications and contracts. Create Bill of Materials (BOM) and Methods of Manufacture (MOM) work travelers and job routings.
- Research suppliers for raw material and special process (heat treatment, coatings, testing, etc.), adhering to product design specifications.
- Estimate manufacturing costs, evaluating standards for set-up and run-times. Make data driven recommendations for process improvements or cost estimating of new products and services.
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, materials, and metalworking processes to develop best manufacturing practices.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing process issues. Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
- Review the manufacturing instructions, methods, materials, and processes to identify and improve manufacturing efficiencies by creating and maintaining PFMEAs and Control Plans.
- Implementation of new capital equipment, including specification development, ordering, delivery, installation, and release to production.
- Track, compile, and analyze data to understand process capability to help make process improvement and / or capital investment decisions.
- Degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in an aerospace or precision metalworking environment
- Strong data driven mindset -analyze process, job cost, and engineering data to drive decision regarding manufacturing set-up, run time and optimal lot sizes.
- Understand and apply lean manufacturing principles.
- Strong PC skills and experience in using 3D CAD software, including CREO or Solidworks
- Strong organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and project management skills
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to HR@infinityfuel.com