About the Job
Infinity Fuel Cell and Hydrogen is searching for a Fuel Cell Technician to support the design and manufacture of fuel cells by ensuring components are shipped, received and inventoried; together with conducting inspection and testing of components and assemblies as well as maintaining test equipment. This position requires the use of various test devises, hand tools and software applications, as well as the reading of drawings.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Under the direction of development engineers, uses drawings and inspection tools to assemble and test components utilizing established procedures.
- Inspects components using standard measuring and test equipment
- Assembles and maintains test equipment for fuel cells and electrolyzers.
- Trouble-shoots issues as they arise. Documentation of troubleshooting, repair and maintenance activities including updates to equipment documentation.
- Collaborates with engineers and other employees ensuring quality assurance.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum one year of previous related experience
- Previous experience using testing equipment in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Solid working experience using engineering drawings
- Solid working knowledge of all MS Office suite software is required.
- Comfortable in using/determining measurements and micrometers.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong commitment to working within a team environment is required.
- Ability to work independently.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to walk, sit and stand for extended periods during the work day.
- Vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work long, varied hours within tight timeframes.
Submit Resume To:
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to HR@infinityfuel.com